Thrustmaster TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod
Thrustmaster presents the TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod racing wheel: the first milestone of the collaboration between Thrustmaster and Sparco. Works on Xbox Series X|S
The first milestone of the collaboration between Thrustmaster and Sparco
Thrustmaster presents the TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod racing wheel: the first milestone of the collaboration between Thrustmaster and Sparco. It is the result of a combination of our advanced technologies such as a powerful 40-watt brushless servomotor, Motor Cooling Embedded system and Turbo Power power supply. It is officially licensed for Xbox One® and Windows®.
- Official racing simulator for Xbox One® and Windows®.
- 1:1 scale replica of the Sparco P310 Competition wheel (12.4”/31.5 cm in diameter).
- Brushless Force Feedback system.
- 40-watt brushless servomotor with Motor Cooling Embedded system (patent pending). The motor is able to support intensive use during long hours of e-racing competition without any decrease in performance.
- Dual belt-pulley system + metal ball-bearing axle. Up to 1080° adjustable rotation angle.
- Large, solid and adjustable pedal set
- 100% metal pedals and internal structure
- + Conical Rubber Brake Mod included
- + 3 fully adjustable pedals (spacing, inclination and height).
- Turbo Power power supply
- Toroidal shape with finless design: 86% efficiency (vs. 65% efficiency for standard finned power supplies).
Realistic “competition” wheel design
- 12.4”/31.5 cm in diameter: 1:1 scale replica of the Sparco P310 Competition wheel, with an ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all racing games (GT, F1, NASCAR, Indy, road racing, etc.).
- Thrustmaster TS-XW servo base, detachable Sparco wheel with metal faceplate and genuine suede leather. ECOSYSTEM-READY.
- 2 large, wheel-mounted sequential paddle shifters (5”/13 cm tall – 100% metal – tact switch with life cycle exceeding 500,000 activations).
- 14 action buttons + 1 directional pad with push button function.
Powerful brushless servomotor Force Feedback base
- TS-XW Racer motor provides powerful 40-watt brushless Force Feedback and incredible velocity (dynamic torque): from long stall curves (STALL mode) to super-responsive S curves (DYNAMIC mode).
- Motor Cooling Embedded system (patent pending): maintains dynamics with the new motor, by ensuring that there is no overheating and while remaining silent.
- Built-in official buttons for Xbox One®: Xbox Guide, View and Menu. Switch between the game, system menus, social features, etc.
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270° to 1080°!
- Field Oriented Control: H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology™) provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values), while the new F.O.C. algorithm dynamically optimizes the response to intense torque demands.
- External Turbo Power power supply delivers constant power and massive peak power, to instantly respond to ultra-fast requests from the game. Toroidal-shaped for optimized power efficiency of 86% (with just 14% heat generation), with a finless design. Peak power: 400 watts!
- Dual belt-pulley system with metal ball-bearing axle.
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware.
- Robust and versatile attachment system, compatible with all mounts (desks, tables, etc.).
Includes: T3PA 3-pedal pedal set
- 100% metal pedals and internal structure.
- Conical Rubber Brake Mod included (with ultra-progressive resistance at the end of the pedal’s travel).
- 3 fully adjustable pedals (spacing, inclination and height).
Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A shifter*
Xbox One®-certified embedded software
- Official embedded software: the racing wheel is automatically recognized by the Xbox One.
- Compatible in the console’s menus.
- Compatible with all Xbox One racing games supporting racing wheels.
- Works on Xbox Series X|S
Also compatible with PC
PC compatibility (Windows® 10/8/7/Vista) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the https://support.thrustmaster.com/ website. The drivers allow you to make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel.
Racing wheel, pedal set, Turbo Power power supply, attachment system, user manual and consumer warranty information.
52.5 x 38 x 32 cm; 12.6 Kilograms