Razer Kraken X
AVAILABLE IN THESE COLOURS
What if we told you it’s possible to experience complete gaming immersion without feeling like you’ve got a headset on? Enter the Razer Kraken X. Ultra-light at just 250g and ultra-immersive with 7.1 surround sound. Sit tight and play for hours—your gaming marathons are about to be a breeze.
CLEAR & ACCURATE POSITIONAL AUDIO
Equipped with 7.1 surround sound software so you can experience accurate positional audio when gaming—you’ll be able to pick up the direction of where the action is coming from so you’re ready to pounce into a gunfight. Featuring custom-tuned 40mm drivers, the Razer Kraken X produces clear and balanced sound from thundering explosions in all-out wars to subtle footsteps in stealthy covert operations.
*Only available on Windows 10 64-bit.
ULTRA-LIGHT ERGONOMIC BUILD AT 250G
Engineered with a lightweight form factor for a near-weightless feel on your head.
Plush Memory Foam Cushions
Soft Headband Padding
Relieves pressure on your head to prevent strain.
Creates a firm grip on your head to provide a comfortable and measured fit.
CRYSTAL CLEAR COMMUNICATION
The flexible and bendable microphone utilizes a cardioid pattern that records sound from an area that focuses on your mouth. This helps to capture your voice with clarity while suppressing background noise from the back and sides.
CONVENIENT AUDIO CONTROL
The microphone mute button and volume slider is easily accessed underneath the left earcup for convenient control.
The Razer Kraken X is compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox One*, PS4, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices with a 3.5mm audio jack.
*Xbox One Stereo Adapter may be required, purchased separately
*7.1 surround sound only available on Windows 10 64-bit
At a Glance
- 7.1 Surround Sound
- Ultra-light at 250g
- Bendable Cardioid Microphone
- Custom-Tuned 40 mm Drivers
- On-headset Controls
- Cross-Platform Compatibility
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 109 dB
- Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 65 x 44 mm
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approx. weight: 250g / 0.55lbs
- Oval ear cushions: Designed for full-ear coverage with leatherette, for sound isolation and comfort
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 60 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -45 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
- Volume up and down
- Microphone quick mute toggle
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Audio + microphone usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined Jack
- Audio / mic splitter adapter cable usage: Devices with separate 3.5 mm audio and microphone jacks