HP ProBook 430 G7 (9TP02PC)
i5-8250U, 8 GB DDR4, 512 GB SATA TLC M.2 SSD
BUILT FOR BUSINESS
HP Business laptops and desktops are built for security and collaboration. With Military Grade (Mil) Specs and the latest security, it's the Business device your business needs.
Full-featured, thin, and light, the reliable HP ProBook 430 offers essential commercial features at an affordable price to every business. Automatic security solutions, powerful performance, and long battery life help keep your business productive.
Ready to meet the demands of your day
Equipped with the latest 10th Gen Intel® processor, long battery life, and speedy connectivity, the multi-tasking HP ProBook 430 laptop is ready to get you through your deadline-driven workday.
Multi-layered security protection
Your growing business requires the protection of a PC with commercial-grade security features. The HP ProBook 430 is enhanced with security and privacy features from the BIOS up.
The ultraslim HP ProBook 430 opens 180° and passed 19 MIL-STD 810H tests. It features a durable and stylish aluminum cover that holds the near borderless display and a 3D forged aluminum keyboard deck.
- Intel® Core™ i5-8250U with Intel® UHD Graphics 620 (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 13.3" diagonal HD SVA anti-glare LED-backlit, 220 cd/m², 45% sRGB (1366 x 768)
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- 512 GB SATA TLC M.2 SSD
- Business class power, affordably priced
- Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1 (Power delivery, DisplayPort™); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 AC power
- HP Services offers 3-year and 1-year limited warranties and 90 day software support options depending on country and the SKU selected by the customer. Batteries have a default one year limited warranty except for Long Life batteries which will have same 1-year or 3-year limited warranty as the platform. On-site service and extended coverage is also available with HP Care Pack Services, optional extended service contracts that go beyond the standard limited warranties. To choose the right level of service for your HP product, use the HP Care Pack Services Lookup Tool at: http://www.hp.com/go/cpc.