Optoma Nuforce HEM1 Hi-Res In-Ear Monitor (Black)
- Using Knowles™‘s full-range balanced armature driver which demonstrates output to 40kHz necessary to achieve Hi-Res Audio performance.
- Snail-shaped enclosures made of Lexan™, a proprietary robust thermoplastic polymer resin which reduces vibration and audio coloration.
- The shell was colored by vacuum evaporation. The translucent upper shell allows seeing the mechanical structure inside.
- Offering a comfortable and sealed fit for ear canals.
- Replaceable 2-pin OFC earphone cable.
- The earphone cable features balanced separate ground return.
- A proprietary mix of silver, copper and Kevkar bulletproof fiber.
- Bi-wiring design allows tangle-free handling and stethoscope effect reduction.
- Additional silicone ear tips provide great noise-isolation and a comfortable listening experience.
- A hard carrying case is included.
- A growing population and increasing time of listening to streaming music from mobile devices have made a pair of comfortable earphones with high cost–performance ratio of great importance. NuForce rolls out HEM1, an entry-level in-ear monitor to meet the need. Using Knowles™‘s full-range balanced armature driver and vibration-free Lexan™ enclosures, HEM1 offers a Hi-Res Audio performance as well as a comfortable and sealed fit for ear canals.
Balanced Armature Drivers
- Using Knowles™‘s most advanced full-range balanced armature driver which demonstrates output to 40kHz necessary to achieve Hi-Res Audio performance, HEM1 generates balanced sound whose frequencies are evenly spread across the entire frequency range. Knowles™, a world’s leading brand of Balanced Armature drivers, started with hearing aids development and extended its business to hi-end headphones.
Advantages of Balanced Armature Drivers
- Balances armature drivers offer more detailed sound than dynamic drivers do.
fast transient response
- Hi-Res, also known as High-resolution, is a certification Sony introduced. A Hi-Res Audio certified supports sampling rate higher than 96kHZ and generates a clear and detailed sound.
For Listening to Streaming Music
- HEM1 provides quiet and comfortable experience for music on-the-go. It is specifically designed for listening to streaming music from mobile devices, featuring snail-shaped enclosures, great noise isolation and a sealed fit for ear canals.
- HEM1 is ergonomically designed for a comfortable and sealed fit to provide superior sound quality for music lovers.
sealed fit for ear canals
proper angle and diameter of the sound nozzle
perfect noise isolation
- HEM1 uses snail-shaped enclosures made of Lexan™, a proprietary robust thermoplastic polymer resin which reduces vibration and audio coloration. The lower shell was colored by vacuum evaporation with its surface shining along the contour and curves. The translucent upper shell allows seeing the mechanical structure inside.
OFC bi-wire cable
- The earphone cable features balanced separate ground return and a proprietary mix of silver and copper with Kevkar bulletproof fiber added to improve its strength. Bi-wiring design allows tangle-free handling and stethoscope effect reduction.
Kevkar bulletproof fiber
a proprietary mix of silver and copper
separat ground return
- 3 pairs of silicone ear tips in different sizes
- a hard carrying case
- a safety guide
- 2-pin OFC bi-wire earphone cable
- a cable retaining clip
- Cable Length - 1380mm
- Connector - Φ3.5mm
- Driver type - Knowles™ Hi-Res Balanced Armature
- Driver amount > # of driver (per earbud) - 1 couple
- Max. sound input level - 113dB
- Impedance - 24.1Ω
- Max Input Power - 2mW
- Frequency range - 20Hz – 40kHz
- Sensitivity - 98.77dB
- Weight (g) - 4g