LOGITECH G703 Hero Lightspeed Wireless RGB Mouse
Member Price: $143.10
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN DESIGN
The G703 is ergonomically designed for comfort while also including advanced technologies including ultra-fast LIGHTSPEED wireless. G703 works with POWERPLAY wireless charging system for seamless continuous charging while in motion.
Logitech G invented LIGHTSPEED wireless technology to deliver the ultimate in high-performance wireless gaming. With a 1 ms report rate and end-to-end optimized wireless connectivity, G703 delivers incredible responsiveness for competition grade performance.
ADVANCED OPTICAL SENSOR
G703 comes equipped with the PMW3366 optical sensor with zero smoothing, filtering or acceleration across the entire DPI range (200-12,000DPI), delivering exceptional tracking accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed. For even better accuracy and speed, use the surface tuning in Logitech G HUB to maximize your sensor.
Just add POWERPLAY, the world’s first high performance wireless charging system for gaming mice. It is the only system that can continuously charge even while you play. Wireless gaming is fully realized with POWERPLAY. Never plug in your mouse again. Play unlimited. Play advanced.
G703 brings together supreme comfort, quality, and durability in a lightweight, ergonomically designed body. With rubber grips on the left and right sides to give you added control, the G703 was made to mold to your hand for long-lasting comfort and confidence during gameplay.
MECHANICAL BUTTON TENSIONING
Mechanical button tensioning uses metal springs to help keep the left and right mouse buttons primed to click, reducing the force needed. Combined with individual left and right buttons, it enhances the consistency and delivers exceptional click feel and response.
Programmable and vibrant LIGHTSYNC RGB technology, 6 programmable buttons, removable weight, onboard memory and more. G703 adapts to your style with Logitech G HUB.
IN THE BOX
- G703 gaming mouse
- LIGHTSPEED™ USB receiver
- Charging/data cable
- Optional receiver extension adapter
- Optional 10-gram weight
- User documentation
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
- Height: 124 mm
- Width: 68 mm
- Depth: 43 mm
- Weight: 107 g mouse only
- Optional extra weight: 10 g
- Cable length: 1.80 m
- Sensor: PMW3366
- Resolution: 200 – 12,000 dpi
- Zero smoothing/acceleration/filtering
- Max. acceleration: tested at >40 G5Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
- Max. speed: tested at >400 IPS6Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1 ms)
- Wireless report rate: 1000Hz (1 ms)
- Wireless technology: LIGHTSPEED Wireless
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
- Main buttons: 50 million clicks
- PTFE Feet: 250 kilometers
BATTERY LIFE 7BATTERY LIFE MAY VARY BASED ON USER, BATTERY DISCHARGE CHARACTERISTICS AND COMPUTING CONDITIONS
- Default lighting: 24 hours
- No lighting: 32 hours
- POWERPLAY compatible
- Onboard memory: 3 profiles
- LIGHTSYNC RGB: 2 zones
- Mechanical Button Tensioning System
- Windows® 7 or later
- macOS® 10.11 or later
- Chrome OSTM
- USB port
- Internet access for Logitech G HUB (optional)
- 2 - Year Warranty