Hifiman RE2000 Silver In-Ear Monitor
This Item is on "Special Order", by making full payment, you acknowledge to the Special Order Policy.
Presented in a silver finish, the HIFIMAN RE2000 are in-ear headphones sporting a 9.2mm dynamic-topology driver—one that is of a higher grade than even the RE800. This proprietary construction uses a nano-particle coating applied to its surface to give the RE2000 the clarity and precision of earphones sporting multiple-driver designs, but without the crossover issues and coherency problems often created by multiple drivers.
With this topology driver, distortion common in other dynamic drivers is sufficiently mitigated. Likewise, whereas balanced-armature drivers can sometimes deliver a flat soundstage and produce high levels of distortion, the dynamic-topology design presented herein provides a smooth frequency representation, offers an exciting dynamic response, and again, minimizes distortion. The RE2000 carries a frequency response of 5 Hz to 20 kHz and operates at a sensitivity of 103 dB. The RE2000 also features a removable cable.
- Wide frequency response of 5 Hz to 20 kHz
- Reduced diaphragm distortions
- Silver-coated, crystalline copper wire
- Gold-plated, right-angle 3.5mm TRS stereo mini jack
- User-replaceable cable with "H" connectors
- Includes multiple eartips, ear guides, and a travel case
In the Box
- HIFIMAN RE2000 In-Ear Headphones (Silver)
- 2 x Pairs of Foam Eartips (M, L)
- 2 x Pairs of Tri-Flange Eartips (M, L)
- Pair of Bi-Flange Eartips (M)
- Pair of Single-Flange Eartips (M)
- Removable Cable
- Pair of Ear Guides
- Travel Case
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
3 Year Warranty
Free Shipping with Tracking Number
SPECIAL ORDER POLICY
We will gladly special order your item should we not have it as a regularly stocked product, subject to the following policies.
- All special orders are subject to a full payment at the time of order.
- NO RETURNS will be accepted on special order or non-stock merchandise.
- Special order items and are NON-REFUNDABLE unless supplier cancels the order in which a refund will be processed less any fees incured.
- Special orders CANNOT BE CANCELLED once placed with our suppliers.
- We are not responsible for production delays or other unforeseen circumstances that delay delivery of any special order. We will provide an estimate of the lead time required for your item to come in to best of our ability, however we cannot guarantee a lead time in any case.
We implore customers to review their order/s for accuracy before making payment.