HIFIMAN EF100 Hybrid Headphones & Power Amplifier
This Item is on "Special Order", by making full payment, you acknowledge & agree to the Special Order Policy.
The HIFIMAN EF100 is a powerful hybrid headphone amplifier and integrated amplifier. Housed in its compact chassis lie three independent amplifier sections: a vacuum tube input stage works as a shared preamp, a Class AB headphone amplifier, and a Class T speaker power amplifier. Benefitting from vacuum tube technology, both headphone amplifier and power amplifier sound warm, smooth, detailed and musical. Working as a hybrid headphone amplifier, EF100 can produce a 2w output under a 32 ohm load so it can easily drive many high performance headphones. In addition, EF100 can also serve as a hybrid power amplifier to drive speakers of moderate to high efficiency. In power amplifier mode, the amplifier output line is fully independent from the digital amplifier line used in the headphone amplifier. Driven by front stage’s vacuum tubes, EF100 combines the warmth vacuum tubes are known for with the high efficiency of a digital amplifier. It is the best of both worlds. When EF100 is used as a power amplifier, it can give 4.5 watts per channel so it can drive HIFI speakers of moderate to high efficiency. At last, with its versatile design EF100 can bring music to life from a variety of sources for both headphones and speaker applications.
Weight : 2.5 kg (5.51 lbs)
Dimensions : 203 mm x 203 mm x 84 mm
DAC Chip : CM102S
Headphone Amplifier : Power Output per Channel: 1W (32Ω) Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz (± 0.2dB)
Power Amplifier Output : Vacuum Tube: 6N3 (Military Class) Power Output per Channel: 4.5 W (4 Ω) Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz (± 1dB)
Power Supply : 110V/220V
S/N : 96 dB
1 Year Warranty
Free Shipping with Tracking Number
SPECIAL ORDER POLICY
We will gladly special order your item should we not have it as a regularly stocked product, subject to the following policies.
- All special orders are subject to a full payment at the time of order.
- NO RETURNS will be accepted on special order or non-stock merchandise.
- Special order items and non-stock merchandise are NON-REFUNDABLE unless supplier cancels the order in which a refund will be processed less any transaction fees incured (usually 3% to 4.4% depending on mode of payment).
- Special orders CANNOT BE CANCELLED once placed with our suppliers.
- We are not responsible for production delays or other unforeseen circumstances that delay delivery of any special order. We will provide an estimate of the lead time required for your item to come in to best of our ability, however we cannot guarantee a lead time in any case.
We implore customers to review their order/s for accuracy before making payment.
Please talk to us through watsapp if you have any queries and obtain confirmation if product is available for 'Special Order'.
We are also glad to advise if any 'Special Order' is available through Back Order.