BEYERDYNAMIC Aventho wireless black Headphones
The Beyerdynamic Aventho wireless is a wireless headphone with Bluetooth technology that features an extremely homogeneous, balanced sound. With a range of up to 10 metres, the headphones allow for freedom of movement, while being compatible with all Bluetooth enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets and computers.
The Tesla drivers feature a crystal-clear sound. The headphones are switched on or off via a button. An LED displays the operating status. A microphone is integrated in the left ear cup. A touch pad on the right ear cup is used to control the media playback and calls.
With the beyerdynamic MIY App users can personalise the sound of their Aventho wireless. At the same time, the app provides information about the listening habits of the user so that the hearing can be protected. The app is available for Apple iOS and Android and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Voice prompts on the battery status also contribute to the ease of operation. The integrated battery itself is charged via the USB port on the right ear cup. The delivery includes an audio cable with mini jack plug (3.5 mm) so that the headphones can also be used as a normal headphone if a Bluetooth device is not available or if the battery is empty. When not in use, the Aventho wireless can be stored in the included soft bag.
- Dynamic Tesla high-end drivers
- Bluetooth technology for more freedom of movement
- Operation via touch pad
- Operating range up to 10 m
- Battery runtime > 30 hours
- Audio Codecs: Qualcomm® aptX™ and aptX™ HD,
- Advanced Audio Coding (AAC),
- Low Complexity Subband Codec (SBC)
- LED to display the operating status
- Voice prompted battery status
- Beyerdynamic Aventho wireless headphones
- Audio cable with mini jack plug (3.5 mm)
- Charging cable USB-A to USB-C
- Soft bag
- Transducer type: dynamic
- Operating principle: closed
- Frequency response: 10 – 40,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 32 Ω
- Nominal SPL with jack plug cable: 105 dB SPL (1 mW / 500 Hz)
- Nominal power handling capacity . . 100 mW
- T.H.D: 0.3% @ 500 Hz
- Sound coupling to the ear: on-ear
- Cable length and connector: 1.2 m, detachable, 3-pole mini stereo jack (3.5 mm)
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Frequency range: 2.4000 – 2.4835 GHz
- Power class: 2.0
- Supported profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, GAVDP
- Supported codecs: aptX™, aptX™ HD, AAC, SBC
- Operating range: up to 10 m
- Battery runtime: > 30 hrs.
- Charging time: 2 hrs.
- Battery capacity: 1050 mAh
- Charging port: USB-C
- Operating temperature: 0 – 40 °C
- Weight without cable: 238 g