AUDIO-TECHNICA ATH-ANC700BT QuietPoint® Wireless ANC Headphones
Member Price: $241.20
- QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling technology powered by a proprietary four-microphone multi-feedback system greatly reduces environmental noise
- Bluetooth wireless technology with touch and swipe controls built into the earcup for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback and adjusting volume on connected devices
- 40 mm drivers deliver high-fidelity audio reproduction
- Included 1.2 m (3.9') cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug provides a wired connection for when wireless operation is prohibited (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals), when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio is desired
- Foldable design makes headphones ideal for travel
- On a full charge, internal battery provides up to 25 hours of continuous use of Bluetooth wireless and noise-cancelling technology, and up to 1,000 hours on standby
- Includes 30 cm (1') USB charging cable and a protective pouch
|Driver Diameter||40 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 40,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,000 mW (for wired connection)|
|Sensitivity||98 dB/mW (when noise-cancellation used)* |
95 dB/mW (when noise-cancellation not used)*
|Impedance||150 ohms (when noise-cancellation used)* |
35 ohms (when noise-cancellation not used)*
|Battery||DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery|
|Battery Life||Max. 25 hours (when Bluetooth and noise-cancellation used)** |
Max. 30 hours (when only Bluetooth used)**
Max. 45 hours (when only noise-cancellation used)**
Max. 1,000 hours (standby)**
Charging Time: Approx. 5 hours (for 0-100% charge)
|Weight||250 g (8.8 oz), without cable|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
|Accessories Included||30 cm (1') USB charging cable, protective pouch|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-44 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||50 – 4,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|
Input jack: Micro USB Type B
Communication System: Bluetooth Version 4.1
RF Output: 3.2 mW EIRP
Output: Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Support Codec: aptX, AAC, SBC
*Based on wired connection.
**Above figures depend on operating conditions.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The ATH-ANC700BT QuietPoint® wireless over-ear headphones combine Audio-Technica’s proprietary active noise-cancelling technology with Bluetooth® wireless technology and convenient touch and swipe controls built into the earcup: Tap earcup to answer calls, play/pause music, and increase and decrease volume; swipe to skip to the next or previous music track. The headphones’ noise-cancelling functionality is driven by a four-microphone (two in each earcup) multi-feedback system for wide-range performance that greatly reduces environmental noise.
The ATH-ANC700BT headphones feature 40 mm drivers that not only supply amazing wireless audio reproduction, but are capable of 5 – 40,000 Hz high-resolution frequency response when used with the included 1.2 m (3.9') standard audio cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug. Memory-foam earpads (firm internal layer, soft outer layer) provide excellent sound isolation and amazing comfort, and the earcups fold in to make the headphones more compact and easy to transport.
An internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery powers the headphones, giving users approximately 25 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use (1,000 hours on standby) on a full charge. The headphones come with a 30 cm (1') USB charging cable and a protective pouch.
*The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.