ASUS ROG Aura Terminal A-RGB Controller
Four-port addressable RGB controller with ROG Halo and Aura Sync
- ROG Halo: Enables ambient RGB synchronization to reflect in-game action when LED strips are mounted behind the monitor
- Synchronize lighting with Aura Sync addressable gear for stunning PC gaming illumination
- Illuminated ROG logo: Four built-in Aura lighting effects
ROG Aura Terminal builds on the foundation of our Aura ecosystem, giving you all the outputs needed to deck out your battlestation with ambient addressable RGB lighting. The included Halo software takes things a step further with a dynamic lighting effect that extends your screen to draw you deeper into the game. Give it a shot, you won't look back.
What is ROG Aura Terminal?
Featuring four independently controllable addressable RGB headers*, ROG Aura Terminal lets you synchronize colors and lighting effects with other Aura-enabled gear, or enjoy lighting that reacts to onscreen action for an enthralling gaming experience.
* Each channel supports up to 90 LEDs per channel and 210 LEDs in total, equivalent to a maximum of 4.2 meters of addressable LED strips.
Attention to detail
Featuring a black, brushed aluminum finish, and a subtle backlit logo, the Aura Terminal is crafted to look good wherever it's mounted.
The Terminal is configurable to any of the following lighting modes when used as a standalone product.
The next level of immersion
Halo raises the bar by intelligently casting RGB lighting effects into the room when you're playing games or watching movies. The added backlighting extends your display and reduces the glare of high-contrast scenes, brilliantly mimicking on-screen color to fill your field of vision.
Auto-detects letterboxed scenes and ensures Halo is properly detecting the content.
How Does Halo Work?
Halo analyzes content directly from a computer or laptop with a discrete graphics processor* to determine the average color value for different areas of the screen, then replicates it by controlling the corresponding LEDs on attached RGB lighting strips.
*Please refer to the recommend system configuration on the specifications page
Simple and Scalable
ROG Aura Terminal is adaptable and scalable: daisy chain* and attach strips to match the rear edges of your display, and map them with Halo.
- STEP 1
Connect each addressable RGB strip to an extension cable, then plug it into ROG Aura Terminal.
- STEP 2
Attach the strips to the back of your monitor.
- STEP 3
Use the Halo software to configure the LED strips.
ROG Aura Terminal can be installed inside the PC or on the desk, extending options to personalize your living space with the full gamut of colors and effects. This flexibility makes the Terminal central to creating a cohesive visual theme across your entire system or for making small or big-screen gaming more immersive.
Outshine the competition
Use the Terminal to upgrade your system with a range of Aura Sync products. Then, easily sync connected devices via the Aura software.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- The actualtransfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on manyfactors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes andother factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Aura Software support
Halo Software support
4 built-in lighting effect (Rainbow, Comet, Starry night and Logo lighting in RED)*
* Please note can only change the built-in effect while Aura or Halo software is off
1 x QSG
2 x 30cm ROG addressable RGB strips
1 x 60cm ROG addressable RGB strip
3 x extension cables
1 x 45W power adapter
1 x DC to MOLEX cable
1 x Micro USB to USB 2.0 Type-A data cable
1 x Micro USB to 9-pin header data cable
3 x packs of 3M double-sided tape (5cm)
1 x ROG stickers
2 x ROG cable ties
L 100 X W 70 X H 20 mm
USB 2.0 CONNECTION FOR DATA:
- USB 2.0 9-pin header cable for internal case lighting.
- USB 2.0 Type-A cable for external case lighting.
12V/19V DC INPUT FOR POWER:
- 12V 4-pin molex to DC adapter cable for internal case lighting.
- 19V DC power adapter for external case lighting.
4 channel addressable RGB*
* The addressable RGB header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED devices (5V/ Data/ Ground), and each channel with a max of 90 LEDs and total channels support a max of 210 LEDs.
- Hardware Requirements
PSU with a free Molex socket.
PC with a free USB port or free USB 2.0 header.
- Minimum System Requirement
- OS: Windows® 7/ Windows® 8/ Windows® 10
- OS: Windows® 10 64-bit
- Graphics: Dedicated VGA*
* HALO does not support intergrated graphics (iGPU). Please connect your display to a DP/HDMI port located on your VGA card.
- Recommended System Requirement
- OS: Windows® 10 64-bit
- OS: Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: 6th Generation Intel® CoreTM i5 or above/
AMD 1st Generation Ryzen 5 or above.
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 900 series and later/
AMD Radeon R9 series and later.